TERMS & DISCOUNTS
THE BEST PRICES! THE BEST DISCOUNTS!
VETS, SENIORS, AAA,
& RV CLUB MEMBERS
ALL APPLICABLE DISCOUNTS ARE APPLIED AT CHECK-IN. ONLY ONE DISCOUNT APPLICABLE PER RESERVATION.
All RV Parks
• Speed limit is 7mph
• Check-in will be at the Park Office
• Check-out time is at 11:00am
• Late Check-out will be charged $25 unless you have permission from the manager
• Check-out after 4:00pm will be charged for a full day
• Campfires are allowed in fire-rings, grills, or BBQ’s ONLY. Fire must be attended by an adult over the age of 18 and must be completely extinguished before leaving your site
• No installing clotheslines
• No space heaters
• No generators are permitted to be used in the park, except for emergencies
• No burning of trash, plastic, etc. is allowed. Do not leave trash in fire rings, it must be placed in the provided dumpsters or recycling.
• Rules for pets
• No aggressive dogs allowed
• Excessive barking will not be tolerated
• You are required by law to pick up after your pet
• Pets must be on a leash at all times
• No tying pets to your RV, our trees, or our posts unless you are with them
• Pets are not allowed in any building, playground, or inside the pool area
• Pets are allowed in Cabins and Tent sites at an additional cost
• Drones of any kind are not allowed
Shoreline RV Park
• Quiet hours are from 10:00pm–7pm
• Unidentified vehicles will be towed away at owner’s expense
• No vehicle washing without a permit from Shoreline RV Park Office. All guests staying for three months or more are asked to wash their RV in the Spring and again in the Winter. Purchase your permit from the office.
• All outside vendors servicing or cleaning RV’s must be approved in writing from Shoreline RV Park Management
• No RV repairing, maintenance, or oil changing allowed
• No let or sublet allowed. Duration of stay is limited to 90 days.
• No dish or utensil washing in the restroom allowed
• Management reserves the rights to move you to another space if needed at no cost to the park
• The Shoreline RV Park will not be responsible for lost or stolen articles.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and to terminate your stay with Shoreline RV Park for violation of rules and policies.
• Failure to renew for an overstay is cause for your RV to be towed at owner’s expenses.
• All hoses, wires, etc. including sewer hoses must be placed on asphalt - any damage to these items as a result of maintenance will not be the responsibility of the park.
• If you have any door mats that are on any grass areas, door mat must be moved every day
Redwood Meadows RV Park
• We do not offer monthly rates but we do offer extended-stay discounts based on the daily rate of the site. Contact the Operation Manager for details.
• All extended-stay guests must be approved by our Operations Manager, and must be accompanied by a $100 non-refundable deposit. Redwood Meadows RV Resort is a recreational vehicle, short-term-stay resort, therefore no permanent structures are allowed without approval of the Operations Manager.
• Permanent structures are subject to an additional charge, contact office for rates.
• No outdoor storage units without approval of the Operations Manager.
• Storage buildings/sheds subject to an additional charge, contact office for rates.
• All vehicles, boats, trailers, motorcycles, or other types of motorized vehicles must be registered with the office and kept within the boundary of their assigned site.
• No parking on the grass by any vehicle.
• Any extra vehicle is subject to an additional charge, contact office for rates.
• Redwood Meadows RV Resort is a “No Refund RV Park”
• No smoking, pets, or alcohol allowed in the resort office, resort community/rec room, playground/games areas, laundry room, or restroom/shower building.